Accepted Insurance Plans
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Aetna (commercial/through an employer)
- United Healthcare (commercial/through an employer)
- Cigna (commercial/through an employer)
- BCBS (commercial or through an employer)
- Cigna Healthsprings/Cigna Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Advantage
Reform Psychiatry accepts patients who wish self/private. The self-pay rate for new patients is $200. The self-pay rate for established/follow-ups is $100.
1. Services are provided with the understanding that you (not an insurance company) are ultimately responsible for the cost of the services.
2. If your insurance does not pay your claim it will be your responsibility to contact them to resolve any issues of coverage or coordination of co-coverage.
3. Copayments, Coinsurances, and deductibles are due at the time of service.
Credit/Debit Card on File
We have implemented a policy requiring a credit card held on file effective 5/1/2019. As you may be aware, the current healthcare market has resulted in insurance policies increasingly transferring costs to you, the insured. Some insurance plans require deductibles and copayments in amounts not known to you or us at the time of your visit.
Similar to hotels and car rental agencies, you are asked for a credit card number at the time you check in and the information will be held securely until your insurances have paid their portion and notified us of the amount of your share, you will receive a statement. At that time, any remaining balance owed by you will be charged to your credit card, and a copy of the charge will be emailed or mailed to you. This is an advantage since it makes checkout easier, faster, and more efficient. This in no way will compromise your ability to dispute a charge or question your insurance company’s determination of payment.
There are fees set in place to make Reform Psychiatry. Your appointment is solely reserved for you only and cancelling it less than 48 hours or not showing is not fair to other patients and the practice. There is a cancellation fee of $80 for follow ups and $150 for new patients for cancellations without a 48 hour notice and missed appointments. This fee is not paid by insurance companies and will be charged on the card on file. This fee may be waived for emergencies if able to prove that appointment was not cancelled in time or missed due to emergencies because life happens.
Reform Psychiatry LLC/Jemima Mensah APRN, will complete FMLA forms for existing patients only. NO Short term or long term disability forms will be completed for new patients and existing patients.